Looks + Performance
We offer a variety of progressive lens options to fit your lifestyle and budget.
Epik Office Lenses
High definition lenses to reduce digital eye strain, blurred vision at computer and near distance, and help correct your posture so you can see and feel your best at work.
Protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays is important at every step in your life. That is why we provide a variety of sunglass options for all ages.
We offer a variety of lens options to best meet your outdoor needs. - Tinted lenses are colored lenses that come with a varying degree of darkness and the option to be gradient. - Polarized lenses are perfect for blocking out the reflective glare that comes from wet roads, snow, and bodies of water. Our most popular option for people who love being on the water, these lenses are available in a variety of colors to best suit your physical activity needs and preferences.
The team at 20/20 Optical would love to fit you for the perfect pair of functional and fashionable prescription or nonprescription sunglasses.
Other specialty lenses -
- Transition Lenses – “Light intelligent lenses that automatically adapt to changing light, that darken when outdoors and return back to clear when indoors. Transition lenses block 100% of UV light and help protect against harmful blue light.”
- Infiniti Clear Anti-Reflective Coating – High-efficiency performance that offers enhanced clarity, scratch-resistant protection, and easy cleaning.
- Epik Blue Anti-Reflective Coating – Offers all of the best benefits of the Infiniti Clear Anti-Reflective Coating while also protecting your eyes from harmful blue light rays.
- Digital lenses are designed to give you optimal clarity, tailored specifically to your eyes.
- We also offer a variety of lined lens options; such as bifocal, trifocal, and the wider option of each.